L'update verrà rilasciato questa settimana!
La patch prevista per The Crew, annunciata per il 12 Febbraio, è stata arricchita da un change log completo ed ufficiale, redatto direttamente da Ubisoft!
Oltre a diversi bug fix, e alla risoluzione di alcuni problemi di frame rate, segnaliamo l'introduzione di una nuova modalità PvP contenente 10 nuovi tracciati.
Un update che risulta essere piuttosto corposo e arricchito da freschi contenuti, di seguito vi lasciamo al change log completo:
New PvP mode
- The new PvP mode is an elimination race with 10 new tracks available.
New faction missions
- Four new faction missions will be released with the patch on Thursday, February 12.
Fixes and Updates
- The quick co-op feature has been improved, and several bugs related to joining sessions have been fixed.
- PvP lobby improvements
- Enabled browsing of players after selecting cars.
- PvP session improvements
- Matchmaking should now allow players to find more players quicker.
- Fixed the issue that was causing statistics to display incorrect data and/or simply reset the data. Previous data will not be restored, but new statistics should not be lost anymore.
- Fixed an issue related to unlocking and tracking the progress of certain awards.
- Fixed an issue related to progression on challenges.
- Improved frame rate in cockpit view.
- Fixed an issue when applying certain parts.
- Fixed an issue related to a friend’s presence in game – their status will be set to offline when they quit the game.
- Improvements and tweaking of several cars’ handling and speed.
- Buggy’s grip has been improved in order for it to be able to climb hills as other Raid cars.
- Fixed a bug where some cars were able to reach an extreme off-road top speed in reverse gear for:
- Bentley Continental GT
- Cadillac Escalade
- Abarth 500
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Hummer H1 Alpha
- MINI Cooper S in Circuit Spec:
- Toned down the nitro and grip for MINI Cooper S.
- Lamborghini Murcielago in Circuit Spec:
- Grip slightly improved when using nitro.
- AI behavior in some missions improved.
- AI and police car behavior in chase missions improved:
- Opponent cars are now less aggressive, and they try more to follow players instead of taking them down.
- Modifications applied to the friction on side barriers in order to avoid wall-riding exploit.